Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the use of the Managed IT Services website belonging to Ativo ICT (Pty) Ltd. By accessing or using the website and the services, you are bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are hereby requested to refrain for any further use of the website or services of Ativo ICT.
- Copyright in all material, information and logos presented on this website vest with Ativo (Pty) Ltd (“Ativo”).
- The content of this website is protected under the applicable South African and International Laws including but not limited to, South African Copyright and Trademark Laws, International Copyright and Trademark Laws and/or Conventions.
- Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any material on this website.
- Users seeking permission to use the content of this website may email firstname.lastname@example.org and may not do so unless written consent thereof has been received from Ativo.
- Ativo cannot nor does it exercise continuous editorial control over the content of this website and accepts no responsibility for any illegal, discriminatory, defamatory or obscene content appearing on this website. Users are invited to inform Ativo of such matter appearing on this website to the email address referred to in clause 1.4 above or by telephone to 011 051 9229
- By visiting or sending e-mails to Ativo via this website, the user consents to receiving electronic communications from Ativo, provided that where communications amount to direct marketing, that Ativo will obtain the appropriate consent (if required) in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013).
- The user thereby agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by Ativo satisfies any legal requirements, including but not limited to, the requirements that such communications should be “in writing”.
- Ativo may monitor communications (such as e-mails from the website) in order to ensure the quality of communications as well as for purposes of investigating or detecting the unauthorized use of the communications system and criminal activities. Please do not communicate with us if you do not wish for your communications to be subjected to such scrutiny.
- Ativo may provide hyperlinks to other related internet websites. Ativo does not sponsor nor edit these websites and these links are provided for the users convenience only.
- The inclusion of these link does not imply endorsement by Ativo of the website and any use and/or reliance on the website is at the user’s own risk.
No user, be it a person, business or website may:
- Frame this website or any of the pages on this website in any manner whatsoever;
- Use any technology to search and gain information from this website unless the prior written consent of Ativo is obtained.
- The user expressly agrees that the use of the Ativo website is at the user’s sole risk.
- Ativo makes no representations or warranties that this website is free from errors and/or omissions nor that the service provided will be uninterrupted and free from defects. Users are invited to report any possible malfunctions and defects to the email address referred to in clause 1.4 above or by telephone to 011 051 9229.
- This website is provided on an “as is” basis, without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement, title, security and compatibility. It is the sole responsibility of the users to satisfy themselves prior to entering into this agreement that the services available on this website will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- The user acknowledges and confirms that it has no indemnity for indirect, direct, incidental, special, consequential and punitive damages arising from the use of or inability to use the Ativo website.
- Ativo has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents. However, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any applications, downloads, and/or files available via this website are free from viruses, worms, trojans, time locks or any other data code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operations of the users system.
- By accessing this website, the user consents to the South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts governing any action which may arise in respect of the user’s use of this website.
- The user acknowledges that for the protection of both Parties, any personal information in this Agreement shall be regulated by Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013) as set out in the Ativo privacy notice located at: 76 Wagenaar Street, Sebenza, Edenvale, 1609.
- Any user that delivers or attempted to deliver any damaging code to this website is or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this website shall be criminally prosecuted.
- Ativo may also, at its sole discretion, institute civil action for damages suffered as a result of such conduct.
10.Alteration to Terms and Conditions
- The use of or access to this website constitutes the user’s acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Ativo has the exclusive discretion to alter the terms and conditions of this website at any time, without prior notice to the user and such changes shall be binding on the user.
Ativo ICT is proud to support the protection of personal information in South Africa through compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI). POPI governs the collection, storage, and use of personal information in South Africa, ensuring that individuals’ rights to privacy are respected and upheld.
At Ativo ICT, we understand the importance of protecting personal information and take great care to ensure that all of our services and products comply with POPI laws. We take all necessary steps to secure personal information and to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of personal information.
In accordance with POPI laws, we only collect, store, and use personal information that is necessary for the performance of our services and for the legitimate interests of our clients. We obtain the informed consent of individuals before collecting their personal information and provide them with clear and concise information about how their information will be used.
Ativo ICT is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and the personal information they entrust to us. We regularly review and update our privacy policies and procedures to ensure that they are in line with the latest developments in privacy law and technology.
If you have any questions about our compliance with POPI laws or about the protection of personal information at Ativo ICT, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to provide you with more information about our privacy policies and procedures.
Get Your IT Support
At ATIVO ICT we believe in optimising, streamlining & simplifying IT so you can focus on what’s really important: Your Business.